Connectivity Management 5.20160808 Functionality Enhancements
This release of Connectivity Management includes the following functionality enhancements and bug fixes:
- The ability to view data usage for a Device Group.
- Fixed issue where SIM refreshes were not working.
- Fixed IE 11 compatibility issue.
- Fixed issue where operators were missing from the drop-down filter in the Notifications section.
- Fixed issue where result filtering in the Logs section was functioning slowly.
Viewing Device Group Data Usage
This release introduces the ability to view the data usage for a Device Group.
For further information on viewing the data usage for a Device Group, please refer to the Device Groups documentation.
User Permissions Fix
An issue that prevented the user from assigning user permissions when setting up new users was fixed.
For further information on setting up new users and assigning permissions, please refer to the Managing Users documentation.
SIM Refreshes Fix
An issue that prevented SIM refreshes from being processed was fixed.
- Navigate to the subscriber management page for the subscriber you want to refresh.
This can be achieved by using the Search Bar, for example.
- Click on the Troubleshooting tab.
- Click on the SIM Refresh button to complete the process.
IE 11 Compatibility Issue Fix
An issue that prevented Connectivity Management functioning correctly with Internet Explorer version 11 has been fixed.
Notifications Section Fix
An issue that prevented all operators appearing in the Product and Operator filter in the Support>Notifications section has been fixed.
Logs Result Filtering Fix
An issue which caused the filter in the Support>Logs section to respond slowly has been fixed.
Ground and First Floor
St. Vincent Plaza
319 St. Vincent Street
Glasgow, G2 5LD