How Do I Set up DINA?
Direct Inbound Access, or DINA, is a proprietary technology designed by Connectivity Management.
DINA gives you the ability to access your SIMs from any location in the world via a web page. Using DINA you can temporarily associate any fixed IP SIM on your account with a public IP address. This means you can quickly access subscribers without the requirement to set up or install VPN technologies.
This section explains how to set up a DINA association for a SIM.
Setting up a DINA association involves the following steps:
- Locate the subscriber you want to create a DINA association for.
- Create the DINA association.
- Access the DINA IP address.
- Terminate the DINA session.
1 Locate the Subscriber to Configure
To search for a subscriber:
- Enter any of the following terms into the Search Bar:
- Device number.
- Voice number.
- Unique identifier.
- Press the Return key.
- If you have successfully located a subscriber, its subscriber management page will be displayed.
2 Create the DINA Association
To create the DINA association, click on the Associate DINA button.
3 Access the DINA IP Address
To access the DINA IP address, click on the IP address displayed in the DINA panel.
4 Terminating the DINA Session
To end the session, either:
- Click on the Disassociate DINA button.
- Close or navigate away from the subscriber management page in Connectivity Management.
Ground and First Floor
St. Vincent Plaza
319 St. Vincent Street
Glasgow, G2 5LD